WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my first real attempt at a blog. I'm not sure quite what all the links are, but will explore each possibility in turn and add if I think something might be useful

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures on My Blog

The pictures were easy to decide upon. I love cats. From when I was very young, a cat has always been a part of my family, and although I refused to have one for several years whilst enjoying agreat deal of travel, I have now given in to a deep seated desire and we have a much loved and very spoilt family cat.

The sunset picture is just so relaxing. There is a Greek island, Santorini, where I spent a great deal of time whilst living abroad, which has the most amazing sunsets which you watch sitting at a table in a cliffside bar overlooking the bay. As the sun slowly sets, you listen to Mozart and sip your chosen nectar...pure bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment