WELCOME TO MY BLOG
This is my first real attempt at a blog. I'm not sure quite what all the links are, but will explore each possibility in turn and add if I think something might be useful
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Week 1 _ Activity 1B_
I have looked at both Flickr and Blogger, and initially decided to use Flickr as I had no idea what it was for. However, although I've looked around the site and at examples, I just don't 'get it' as yet, so for this week's task, have decided to go for Blogger. I think I would gain more out of the tasks by recording in a blog, though, again, it is not something I would choose to do outside this course. I have used a blog as a task on an online course as a way of students sharing information and discussion, but I sometimes feel it is replicating the discussion forum to a certain extent and have yet to use it, I think, to its full potential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi - I too am a bit confused about what should appear here in the blog and what should appear in the course Blackboard site. That is a common problem with social software I gather - deciding what should appear where and why. Somethign to watch out for when we start using DM in ouy teaching :-)
ReplyDeleteBest wishes
Florence
PS - I love cats too!