WELCOME TO MY BLOG
This is my first real attempt at a blog. I'm not sure quite what all the links are, but will explore each possibility in turn and add if I think something might be useful
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Week 1_Activity 1_ Google Search
It felt weird googling myself, something it would never have occurred to me to do previously. I did find a university lecturer from Auckland, an IT Specialist from Austin Texas, a GP from Kent and someone on Friends reunited, but none have the same middle name as I do and none appear to have a dodgy background, for which I am grateful! I'm not a natural blogger or twitterer, and have no Bebo or Facebook account, so I think I may have avoided the most usual radar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I tried the middle name idea too - but the poor guy who was killed even has the same middle name as me!
ReplyDeleteI read somewhere that searching for yourself online was one of the first things people ever did when they got online. I didn't think about it until I read that - a self-fulfilling prophecy?